When moving the different devices around the fixtures and positions due to planograms and marketing advantages, make sure you move them through your SmartCircle Manager as well.
See section 2.11 Move the device from one location to another for more information.
- Open the SmartCircle Manager app on your Android device.
- Select a location from your list of Selected or Available locations. You should see your location’s first fixture.
- Swipe the screen to view the rest of the fixtures available to that location.
- Go to Location Settings, which is the last page after all fixtures. (Scr. 0002-15)
- Select Assignments to enter the Assignments page. The page is split between devices based on their SmartCircle apps all located to the WiFi within the current location. (Scr. 0002-16)
- Locate the device that you would like to move and select it.
- Select a Remove reason and click the Remove button. (Scr. 0002-28)
- Once you are back to the Assignments page locate the device and select it.
- Select the new fixture and position and click the Assign button. (Scr. 0002-17)
- If you select a position where another device is assigned you will get a confirmation popup to replace it.