- Open the SmartCircle Manager app on your Android device.
- Select a location from your list of Selected or Available locations. You should see your location’s first fixture.
- Swipe the screen to view the rest of the fixtures available to that location.
- Go to Location Settings, which is the last page after all fixtures. (Scr. 0002-15)
- Select Assignments to enter the Assignments page. The page is split between devices based on their SmartCircle apps all located to the WiFi within the current location. (Scr. 0002-16)
- Locate the device that you would like to unassign under the Remote DS title and select it.
- Select a Remove reason and click the Remove button. (Scr. 0002-42)
Scr. 0002-15 Scr. 0002-42