Below you can find our instructions for assigning a RemoteDS device without a Manager app and with a Manager app
Assigning without a SmartCircle Manager app
Assigning with a SmartCircle Manager app
- Open the SmartCircle Manager app on your Android device.
- Select a location from your list of Selected or Available locations. You should see your location’s first fixture.
- Swipe the screen to view the rest of the fixtures available to that location. (Scr. 0002-14)
- Go to Location Settings, which is the last page after all fixtures. (Scr. 0002-15)
- Select Assignments to enter the Assignments page. The page is split between devices based on their SmartCircle apps all located to the WiFi within the current location. (Scr. 0002-18)
- Scroll down to under the Remote DS headline and select the device you want to assign.
- Select a controller position from the list provided and click on the Assign button. (Scr. 0002-20)
- The amount of positions and names is dependant on the original setup of a location.
Once the device is synchronized the newly assigned Remote DS device will start playing the Remote DS campaign.