- Current location of the display in the fixture.
- Android, iOS, Blackberry, and Windows displays.
- If the lock is closed then the display is armed and watching for triggers that would set the alarm off. If open the display is not armed.
- All displays automatically arm within the given time frame on the SmartCircle Configuration page.
- Indicates if individual displays will make sound when an alarm is active.
- The manufacturer, display model, name, and a quick summary of the SmartCircle features reading the display.
- The status of the battery of the display, including charging, low battery, and more.
- The status of the WiFi connection of the display.
- Icon changes based on the type of interaction.
- Provides a list of currently active managers within the location.