The following steps are necessary to assign the device to a specific position and fixture if the device was enrolled with a General QR code or basic installation.
The device must have an internet connection to download campaigns and pick up security configurations.
- Open Display 4.
- If the application doesn't immediately show you information about the device, then the device has already been assigned to a position and fixture. Access the enrollment page and confirm that you can see the device in one of your planogram positions.
- If the app displays a list of information with no location, fixture, position, nor campaign, tap the Enroll this device button.
- Enter the ten (10) digits enrollment code and click Validate.
- Select the fixture and position.
Make sure that the position is empty unless this device is intended to replace another device.
- *If there is a specific SKU ID for the device:
- Tap the SKU dropdown
- Select the specific SKU for the device
4. Tap Assign.
Now Display 4 should show you the current information about the mobile device. Including a location, fixture, position, and possibly a campaign*.
*The campaign might take some time to update, depending on the speed of the internet connection.
**Note: On some devices (mostly Huawei) the SmartCircle app is hidden from the launcher for additional security. To access the app open SmartCircle RM, then click the button to open Display.