- Arm the device to start playing media from the selected campaign and open the SmartCircle Remote DS app menu.
- Exit the Remote DS application to access the device.
- Activate Debug mode for easier troubleshooting.
- Access the WiFi settings on the device.
- Access the SmartCircle Configuration site Support page.
- Location key and app version and build.
- Unique identification number for device and target device.
- WiFi network and IP address where the device is connected. Date and time for the next scheduled synchronization and download in progress.
- IDs for current and default campaigns.
- The number of displays and managers in the same location.
- The number of devices assigned to the Remote DS that are active, and total number.
- Configuration number and if the device is in managed mode or not.