This process is used to add an Android device to the planogram in a position where another device is currently assigned. It can be done with a brand new device being taken to the location or using another assigned device.
- Disarm the Android device currently assigned to a position in your location and access the Display app main screen. (note: must be running build 4.145 or newer)
- For devices with a basic install, select the Enroll this device button then select Scan QR.
- Scroll down to view the Swap QR code.
- Prepare your secondary device to be assigned to that position.
- Follow the steps for QR code deployment from your onboarding guide.
- IMPORTANT: scan the QR code from the device currently assigned to the position and location instead of from the enrollment page or onboarding manual.
Note: if you are using a device that was previously assigned to another position, it will be unassigned from there before being added to the new position and location
Display app (Android) user guide | SM-SC-0222 | Rev. 1