If the battery level is decreasing even though the device is charging, then follow the below steps:
- Make sure that you are using the original manufacturer charger that can support the device
- Check what type of campaign is playing. White colour consumes more power than any other colour. Your campaign can be adjusted accordingly to save power and protect the screens from burning by changing the main colours used in the media campaign.
- There are two features that can be used to control the brightness on the devices:
- Screen brightness - allows you to control the general brightness on all display devices in a store or account
- Smart brightness - starts decreasing the screen brightness if the battery level is decreasing even though the device is charging
Note: see details about screen brightness and smart brightness control here to help you prevent this issue.
Nits is a measure of light emitted per unit area (also known as cd/m2)