In some cases, the SmartCircle Remote DS app does not open on Huawei tablets. If you click on the app it closes right away. Try the below steps to fix the issue:
Note: The settings names may vary depending on model
- Install the SmartCircle Remote DS app on your Android device.
- Go to Setting on the Android device.
- Click on Manage Apps.
- Open the SmartCircle Remote DS app.
- Click on the Settings button located on the navigation bar.
- Select the Reset app preferences option.
- Click Reset.
- You will see a popup asking which app to use as a launcher - select Remote DS.
Troubleshooting & FAQs | RTF-SC-0013 | Rev. 2