Follow these steps to ensure the SmartCircle Presenter app stays in the foreground on iOS devices.
Guided Access limits the iOS device to a single app and controls which features are available. For this reason, you need follow these steps to activate the Guided Access feature and bring the SmartCircle Presenter app to the foreground.
Part 1: Activate Guided Access
- Go to Settings > Accessibility
- Turn on the Guided Access.
- Now, tap Passcode Settings.
- Then, tap Set Guided Access Passcode.
- Enter the following password twice: 139713
Please note that the device will notify your customers about Guided Access and how to exit it. For this reason it is important that the password is NOT shared with your clients.
Part 2: Bring Presenter to the foreground
- Open SmartCircle Presenter
- Depending on the operating system continue with:
- iPhone X or later: triple-click the side button.
- iPhone 8 or earlier: triple-click the Home button.
- Tap Guided Access, then tap Start.
If the iOS device will no longer be used in the store or it will not run campaigns anymore, Guided Access will have to be disabled to remove Presenter from the foreground.