Here's some information on how to ROOT your Android devices.
By rooting your devices, you will have access to the following:
- Devices can be locked in Kiosk mode
- Prevent users from exiting the app
- Hide the standard Android navigation bar
We recommend the following software to be used in order to root your devices. Please note that since we have not developed the Kingo App, we cannot take credit either for any success or failures in rooting your devices. Please make sure that you completely understand and agree with the following disclaimer from Kingo ROOT.
Android root does not warrant that the software is error-free. Android root disclaims all other warranties with respect to the software, either express or implied, including but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and noninfringement of third-party rights. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties or limitations on how long an implied warranty may last or the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights which vary from jurisdiction to jurisdiction.
https://www.kingoapp.com/root-tutorials/how-to-root-android.htmSee more information regarding the disclaimer, limitation of liability, and more on the Kingo App website. RTF Global Inc. is not in partnership with Kingo or its apps.
Steps to use:
- Download and install Kingo ROOT to your PC.
- Make sure your device has Developer mode enabled. External Link
- Connect your Android device/s to the computer using a USB cable.
- Follow the steps on the screen to ROOT your device/s.
- Proceed with the regular installation of SmartCircle apps based on your needs.