Here you will find instructions on how to make a Samsung Retail Mode inactive. And then perform a factory reset.
List of Content:
Before we start:
To perform a factory reset, the device requires at least 10% of battery.
We suggest making sure the device has more than the minimum or keep it plugged into a reliable power source while following this procedure.
First Part: Deactivation
- Open the Retail Mode app.
- Click select store setting and enter the code (by default 5444).
The following devices use different passwords:
- Z series (Fold and Flip): Ret@il-7398
- S22 series: Reta!l-9102
4. A warning message will pop up. Click ok to confirm the deactivation.
Second Part: Factory reset
- Now that the Samsung Retail Mode app is inactive. Go back to the launcher.
- Go to Settings. Then you can either:
- Tap General management > Factory data reset.
- Search for "Factory reset" > Factory data reset.
- Tap Reset.
- In case there are either information or external apps installed, tap Delete all.